All Artists in Residence will be provided with 100 hours of free studio space, resources to aid in the development of their work, and the opportunity share their creative process within a public forum.
- Artists must be working and/or creating within a percussive dance form.
- Artists must be present and working in the studio during the residency. No more than three weeks spent away from New York City is permitted if accepted. The residency is a four month duration (March - June 2020).
- Group or collaborative applications must have a lead applicant.
- Applicants who have been an AiRe Resident with Flamenco Vivo Carlota Santana in the past must wait two years before re-applying (i.e. an AiRe resident in Spring 2019 cannot re-apply until Spring 2021)
- Artists who have applied to our previous cycle(s) but were not selected are encouraged and welcome to apply again.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
11:59pm, Friday, February 7th