Class will include:
- Guided awareness exercises
- Gentle hands-on work to assist your coordination and build proprioception
- Safe, simple movements that address students' concerns
- An emphasis on learning and embodying adapted principles of the Alexander Technique
- Individual attention, we value a high teacher to student ratio
This class series is led by Ann Rodiger, who lives with EDS, and is assisted by Balance Arts Center Faculty. All faculty have been trained to work with the EDS/HSD community.
For information & registration visit: balanceartsat.com/descriptions